£2,000 included to get your licence!
Detailed description as follows;
· 28ft long coach built body
· Aluminium flooring
· Large underfloor storage
· Fully tilting cab
· 4.7meter rear garage with tie down points and side tie tracks.
Hidden Winch in floor
4 Hatches for easy tie down
Tow bar with 12v Electrics
· Fibreglass moulded side corner pillars, top light bar spoiler
· L.e.d rear running lights, L.e.d side marker lights
· Dohlandia 2ton hydraulic car Tail lift with stabilizer legs
· chequer plated lined out workshop
· X4 workshop area lights
· Side skirts with locker boxes
· All doors gas strut assisted
· Privacy tinted windows
· X3 l.e.d external awning lights
· Tyre racking
· Amber side marker lights high and low level
· Reversing docking lights
· Rear l.e.d marker corner stalks
· Reversing camera
· freshwater tank 700ltr
grey waste holding tank
· Locker boxes for jet wash and compressor.
· High gloss lined walls and units with a grey suede ceiling
· Karndean flooring
· Re-upholster cab seats
· cut through to the cab
· Sleeping for x6 seating area to be converted into a double, double bed above the bathroom, small double over the cab.
· Sink/hob/oven and microwave
· Hot and cold water system (gas & electric)
· Blown air heating (gas & electric)
· Tall 3 way fridge/freezer
· Tv’s/dvd player with Ariel, x1 at 32inch within living area and 1 small tv in bed area above the bathroom.
· Large skylights x2, one for the main living and one over the bathroom bed
· 4ft bathroom to contain, 800mm quadrant shower cubicle, toilet, sink and units
· Large wardrobe unit
· Twin Leisure battery setup, 12v fused system, leisure battery charger, 240v hook-up with plug sockets within the kitchen, seating and rear bedroom. Usb phone charging points in all bed areas.
· L.E.D Spot lights throughout
· Solar panel charging unit
· Bluetooth sound bar
· External 240v plug sockets in lockers and garage
· Leather/suede upholstered ceiling
· Cd player/speakers
· Pop out side 900mm hydraulic assisted with manual pump override
Many, Many more features, including compressor and plumbed in jet wash
Video avalible on request
Truck is a 2015, Build and body is 2021
This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. You may enter this competition up to 1000 times. You will be randomly allocated ticket number(s) when ordering and will receive an email confirmation. The total amount of tickets for this competition is (229999). If all tickets do not sell out, the draw will happen on March 1, 2024 regardless. You must answer the competition question correctly to be entered into the live draw. Incorrect entries will not be notified or entered into the live draw. You may enter the competition online, or for free by post by sending your entry to Nitrous Competitions on a postcard. You must have an account on Nitrous Competitions for your entry to be processed. All details on your entry MUST correspond to the details on your account to receive the order confirmation and ticket number. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed. The live draw will take place on Nitrous Competitions Facebook page using Google’s random number generator to select the winning ticket number from all Entrants. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Apple or Google. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that neither Facebook, Apple nor Google have any liability and are not responsible for the administration or promotion of this competition.
You can enter this competition up to 1000 times.
Once your order has been placed your ticket number(s) will be randomly allocated and will show on your order confirmation. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available in the my account area.
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winning ticket number. You’ll be contacted directly if you have won.
If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.